Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will POWER

heres a shot a david mckinon in full safari mode. hope to see you soom d man.

oooh where me will POWER at this hour. i slept too little, and i only got myself to blame. At least i got up and waltched Part two of world on a wire, FASSBINDER IS GAY AS HELL but it came out as beautiful art. When i saw Querrelle (JEAN GENET of all things) it never clicked. When i saw all the drag Queens In anothor of his films IT NEVER CLICKED.
I CANT stop THe HArsH SEventies RE al  ity.
whish i liked kenu REEves, OR Tim Winton, but they Bore me with thier FAMe.
THeres so much Freedom in UNFAme
After ALL IVE finished My DISco SINGle
ALL RIght THe SKY b/w OBscuratIONS out next week on BAND CAMP as a FREEEEEE!!!!!
DOWNLOEADDDD!!!!
im about to make a cover now for it so FAREWELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment