Saturday, December 5, 2009

the river of warburton


its been a busy week in my life. yesterday if you looked,you could find me walking the streets of warburton. i've never been to this locale, and i was keen to see what the fuss was all about, cute, cute and a special cute. my parents and myself took it all in, and it was good to get out of melbourne. we also went to the top of mt donna buang and climed the observation deck as it wobbled in the wind, but we got there safely and saw the rain coming in. a very pleasant way to spend the day.

also i've had clag business on a sticky wicket with my friend bek staying here amonsgt her very busy schedule. its been nice to catch up and try to get the clag compilation going, not that i have much to do with the thing, my contribution was a live four track recording, using two tracks at the epress hotel which has some great heckling by both band and audience.

and then theres been work and teeth crubling necesstating visits to the dentist, and other activities that must be shrouded in secrecy at this present juncture.
i shouldnt forget all the food i've consumed at different resteraunts.

i guess the x mass is coming hard up of the starboard side, so prepare ye i will.

my prepearatiopn will consist of several blind frogss rubbed together and seranaded with small music from my stereo.

until next time. comader straker will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment